7/29/2009

Waiting for my rather "heavy" Bible

Dear Barbara,
Many thanks for sharing your writing history and experience. You must be a talented child and your talent continues to develop. I do appreciate those who can write well with insight and stimulation.
Today I returned to the Book Show again to purchase a special Study Bible for you. I will ask Rev. Li Kam Lan who would come to Hong Kong by the end of the month to bring the Bible to you. It is a rather "heavy" one, for it contains many background information and explanations. I hope it would be useful to you.
I had dinner with YY Cheung (a member of our study group) this evening and we would be visiting Seoul by the end of this month. Apart from visiting church and university we would attend an organ concert in Seoul.
It would be good if you are going to visiting Macao, we look forward to meeting you again. Please let us know when you schedule has been fixed.
With best regards,
Fook Yee
****************
Dear fook yee ,
呵呵,都不知道是該感謝您,還是該感謝主了。
靜候著那 rather "heavy" Bible來指引我了。

聞聽您和YY要來一個“首爾文化考察暑期游”,我的第一個反應是:退休了真自在,而在HK退休是福氣,可以享受真正的“自由行”。

代我問YY好。期待著8003“尋關之旅”啟動!

昨天開始,已經全面進入課題的資料整合及提綱設計了。好久不動腦子想想“正經事兒”,還真累。

享受生活吧.

Barbara